Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Nice

Very good series, fairly intresting kept a lot of my attention and the storyline was very suprising! Nice movie but i wanna know what happens next does she live or die?

Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

Nice

Nicer movie dude and an inventive ending!!

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4

cool

very funny animation i also like the left 4 dead parody!! KEEP IT UP!!!

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Indeed

overall the best fucking left 4 dead parody on the net this makes me forget about all the other ones!! KIDDYLAND!!

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

a little advice

dude obvisiously this is a 10/10 but u just gotta forget this and continue or start to remake dead rain because ive been comparing these 2 and dead rain just had more excitment to it even though the animation was not that good and yet the animations perfect on this but i dont get sucked into the story so much i know ur thinkin its just one guy but other people may think what i think so i say forget this and get back onto dead rain!!!

SickDeathFiend responds:

This series has a slow burn in the beginning, but once it gets to the meat of the story it will out do deadrain in excitement and thrills, trust me ;)

Charlie Brown Murders Charlie Brown Murders

Funny

dude that was seriously cool and the story line was funny but one question where did ya get that music those beats are good!! :D

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Stupid

how dare you relate this shit to left 4 dead pokemon is the worst game ever, all though great animation very inventive and quite funny but dont ever mix a good game with a shit game!!! >:(

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

you are an ispiration

if this was a true story that girl is the most sadest girl i have seen!! this actually made me cry for first time in 3 years

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

KWL

I've played this game but this aniumation was creepy and funny at the same time, especially the part were he says reloading hahaha a classic make some more!!

The Dangers of Halloween2 The Dangers of Halloween2

quite good

it was ok and quite funny but i expected more if egoraptoer was invoved